NEIGHBORHOODCow Hollow / Pac Heights
VIEWSGolden Gate Bridge, Bay, Alcatraz, Marin Headlands
SQUARE FEETAppx. 12,180
GREEN RATINGPre-Certified LEED Platinum
EN SUITE BEDROOMS6
PLUSEntertainment Level, Theater Spa, Sauna, Gym, Lap Pool, 3 Fireplaces, 2 Fire Pits, 6 Terraces
HEALTH & WELLNESSAir and water filtration, biophilic design, healthy materials
Residence 2582 is a newly constructed 12,000 sqft home organized on just three levels, and situated on a rare triple-width lot, equivalent to 4.62 standard lots. Located in the heart of San Francisco’s desirable Cow Hollow neighborhood, the property is a fully realized vision for elevated living. Responsibly built, technologically advanced, and wellness focused, this three-story, six bedroom home combines timeless design with leading-edge sustainability and health initiatives. Panoramic views at main level, bedroom level, and roof level span across the bay, from the Golden Gate Bridge to Alcatraz.
Architectural excellence, expansive views, dramatic scale. Modern luxury in the heart of San Francisco.
Painted with light, infused with nature, and crafted with Troon Pacific’s unmatched expertise, Residence 2582, demonstrates the best of modern California architecture.
Transcendent views from a private oasis.
Located in the desirable Cow Hollow neighborhood of San Francisco, Residence 2582 is deeply connected to the natural environment through its spectacular views, thoughtful siting, and substantial landscaping. The garden level of the home expands beyond sliding glass doors in to a private rear garden featuring a 72 foot lap pool.
Monumental design for extraordinary living.
The expansive architecture of Residence 2582 is felt instantly upon arrival. A double height foyer greets guests with a split-face stone wall, floating glass stair, and reflecting pools all below a massive operable skylight. Soaring ceilings and cascading daylight impart a weightless flow from room to room. A tastefully restrained palette curated with natural materials such as wood, hand-textured stone, and artisan cast glass expertly marries with sophisticated finishes such as custom cabinetry and paneling, bronze mirrors, and blackened steel to deliver a refined aesthetic.
Floating glass stair, water feature and skylight.
A LEED Platinum paradise to cultivate health and wellness.
Building healthy environments is more important now than ever. Natural materials, daylight, filtered water, purified air, calm surroundings and healthy lifestyle amenities come together to define wellness at Residence 2582. As a certified B Corporation and a founding partner of the USGBC’s Northern California Building Health Initiative, Troon Pacific is at the forefront of developments in healthy building sciences and committed to positive social and local impact.
LEED® for Homes Platinum Features (certification pending)
- Rainwater Harvesting cistern
- Greywater system reuses water for landscape irrigation
- Thermal-insulated, triple pane windows and glass doors at most locations
- Energy Star appliances
- Tensui whole-house water filtration including a pharmaceutical filter for dangerous water supply runoff
- Zehnder whole-house air filtration MERV-13
- BIB’S blown-in fiberglass, spray foam, and Greenguard certified insulation for all exterior walls and select interior walls (reducing carcinogens used in flame retardants)
- Water-efficient toilets and faucets
- 990 kW (DC) Solar array provides approx. 30% of energy demand
- Tesla Powerwall backup battery collects and stores solar energy
- Tesla charging station in the garage
- Home performs 56% better in energy consumption than comparable Title 24 buildings throughout California
- 90–100% LED lighting throughout
- Leak detection system for plumbing and piping
- Smart drip irrigation, limiting water during rainy periods
- Environmentally responsible and healthy materials used to mitigate Red List chemicals and other toxins
- Minimum 30% fly ash or slag in concrete mix
- FSC Certified wood for framing and sheathing
- USG EcoSmart Sheetrock
Elegant technology, expert craftsmanship, sophisticated standards.
Residence 2582 is built to last. This architecture is the beneficiary of hundreds of hours of work from well established and widely respected structural engineers, soils engineers, geologists, subcontractors, and our own team well-versed in executing complex systems and high end designs. We research the newest and most effective technologies and techniques, analyzing and adopting the most compelling attributes into our own Troon Building Standards to achieve the highest levels of innovation and integrity in our homes.
Front Door / Motorized Entry.
Troon Pacific homes are built to the absolute highest standards of residential design and construction with ethically sourced materials and cutting-edge wellness technologies. Each home delivers on Troon Pacific’s promise of unparalleled beauty, functionality, and sustainability.