Skip to content
Animation by Steelblue LLC.
Architectural excellence, expansive views, dramatic scale. Modern luxury in the heart of San Francisco.
Painted with light, infused with nature, and crafted with Troon Pacific’s unmatched expertise, Residence 2582, demonstrates the best of modern California architecture.
Living Room. Renderings by Steelblue LLC.
Cow Hollow / Pac Heights
Golden Gate Bridge, bay, Alcatraz, Marin Headlands
Pre-Certified LEED Platinum
EN SUITE BEDROOMS
PRIVATE GUEST QTRS
3 Fireplaces, 2 Fire Pits
Entertainment Level, Theater Spa, Sauna, Gym, Lap Pool
HEALTH & WELLNESS
Air and water filtration, biophilic design, healthy materials
Residence 2582 is a newly constructed 12,000 sqft home organized on just three levels, and situated on a rare triple-width lot, equivalent to 4.62 standard lots.. Well located in the heart of San Francisco’s desirable Cow Hollow neighborhood, the property is a fully realized vision for elevated living. Responsibly built, technologically advanced, and wellness focused, this three-story, six bedroom home combines timeless design with leading-edge sustainability and health initiatives. Panoramic views at main level, bedroom level, and roof level span across the bay, from the Golden Gate Bridge to Alcatraz. The home is Pre-Certified LEED Platinum.
Scheduled for completion in Fall 2020.
Roof Deck. Renderings by Steelblue LLC.
Transcendent views from a private oasis.
Residence 2582 is located in the desirable Cow Hollow neighborhood of San Francisco. The home is deeply connected to the natural environment through its spectacular views, thoughtful siting, and substantial landscaping. The garden level of the home expands beyond sliding glass doors in to a private rear garden, featuring a variety of outdoor amenities including a 72 foot lap pool.
- Well placed in Pacific Heights, Cow Hollow, and Marina neighborhoods
- Immersive, iconic views of the San Francisco Bay, Marin Headlands, Golden Gate Bridge, and Alcatraz
- Double roof deck with sweeping bay views, bar, green roof, and solar panels
- Large terraces with views
- Walking distance to Golden Gate National Recreation Area
- Proximity to Independent Schools, some of San Francisco’s finest shopping and Michelin restaurants
- Walk Score of 94 on WalkScore.com: a “Walker’s Paradise” close to upscale amenities on Union, Chestnut, and Fillmore Streets
- Rare Triple-width lot with generous front and rear gardens
- 850+ sq ft Roof deck with unobstructed bay views
- Tall, evergreen privacy planting around lot perimeter, trees up to 24 feet tall
- Secure front gates with separate pedestrian and vehicular entries
- Siedle steel biometric and keypad access controls
- Built-in mail/package drop
Master Suite. Renderings by Steelblue LLC.
Monumental design for extraordinary living.
The expansive architecture of Residence 2582 is felt instantly upon arrival. A double height foyer greets guests with a split-face stone wall, floating glass stair, and reflecting pools all below a massive operable skylight. Soaring ceilings and cascading daylight impart a weightless flow from room to room. A tastefully restrained palette curated with natural materials such as wood, hand-textured stone, and artisan cast glass expertly marries with sophisticated finishes such as custom cabinetry and paneling, bronze mirrors, and blackened steel to deliver a refined aesthetic.
Main Level. Renderings by Steelblue LLC.
- Modern architecture, cantilevered soffits with cedar inlay
- Private entry garden with lavender lined path, espalier apple trees, and century-old olive tree
- Flowing water feature encircles stone feature wall outside, and continues into the Entry Foyer
- Triple-width lush rear garden with stone hardscape, fire pit, lawn area, 72 foot lap pool, built-in spa, outdoor kitchen, tall evergreen perimeter planting
- Expansive 850+ sq ft Roof Deck with unobstructed bay views, built-in bar, and stone clad fire pit
- Green roof and 9.990kW solar array
- Entry path leads to a 19 foot tall motorized entry door, which fully slides away to two-story open atrium with 30 foot long split face stone feature wall
- Blackened steel stair structure with solid cast glass stairs crafted by local artisan
- Custom water feature / reflecting pool with waterfall edge
- Rollamatic motorized skylight at top of stair slides away to provide roof deck access
- Powder room with custom chiseled oak wall paneling, pedestal sink, and Jonathan Browning sconces
- Formal Living Room with slab stone feature fireplace, acoustical ceiling, and full height sliding glass doors to view terrace overlooking rear garden
- Grand Dining Room to host 20+ guests with acoustical ceiling treatment, and corner-opening windows connecting it with lush front garden
- Butler’s Pantry with Dornbracht faucet and handspray, dishwasher, pull out trash, and additional storage
- Back Kitchen to support private in-home chef, complete with Miele dishwasher and Gaggenau appliance package including refrigerator/freezer, gas cooktop, large oven
- Main Kitchen with self-concealing Valcucine range wall, full Gaggeneau appliance package, IRONIX Freddy blast chiller, and La Cornue rotisserie
- Family room and breakfast nook adjacent to Main Kitchen
- Mud Room with custom cabinetry and ventilated shoe storage
- 3+ Car parking in garage with cobblestone floors, automatic garage door, dog wash, and stainless steel cabinetry
- Catering area in garage with stainless steel sink and countertop, dedicated 20AMP circuit, and ventilation
- 2 electric car chargers, including one 100AMP Tesla electric vehicle Supercharger, and one 50AMP outlet
- Tesla Powerwall backup battery
- Large garden room perfect for entertaining with stone floors, fireplace, and full height sliding glass doors out to rear garden
- Sophisticated Lounge with sprawling custom bar, includes full height bronzed mirrored backbar and front island with bar seating for 8
- Refrigerated wine room with dehumidification featuring wood paneling, steel and glass doors, and expandable display for 550 wine bottles
- Dedicated Theater / Nightclub with Dolby Atmos immersive surround sound system, 221” digital screen, 4K Ultra HD projection from Barco, DMX-controlled color changing fixtures, and snack room
- Powder room with marble slab floor and walls, leather cabinetry, and Vistosi sconces
- Private en suite guest/staff quarters with sitting room, kitchenette and separate entrance
- Gym with TV hookups, beverage center, full height mirrors, and sliding glass doors out to deck. Includes a massage area with wet bar for facials and spa treatments
- Glass-enclosed wellness spa with marble steam room with chromotherapy waterfall rain shower, sauna, and direct hot tub / pool access
- En suite guest bedroom / office
- Laundry room with custom cabinetry, (2) washers, (2) gas dryers, and provisioned for electrical dryers
- AV, mechanical, pool equipment, indoor storage, garden storage, and projector rooms
- Large additional Family Room / Den with high ceilings, southern light exposure, and a dedicated terrace
- Primary bedroom with air conditioning, double-sided indoor-outdoor fireplace, and two private terraces with bay views
- Two generous walk-in closets to accommodate extensive personal wardrobes
- Luxurious primary bathroom with full height marble slab walls, shower and tub with a view, Seura smart mirror, separate WC
- Three en suite bedrooms with walk-in closets, bathrooms with stone slab walls and floors, and access to south-facing terrace
- Secondary Laundry Room with built-in linen storage, provisioned for washer and dryer (gas or electric)
Garden Level Bar & Terrace. Renderings by Steelblue LLC.
A LEED Platinum paradise to cultivate health and wellness.
Building healthy environments is more important now than ever. Natural materials, daylight, filtered water, purified air, calm surroundings and healthy lifestyle amenities come together to define wellness at Residence 2582. Troon Pacific leads by example to build homes that are more efficient, sustainable, thoughtful, and health centered. As a Certified B Corporation and a founding partner of the USGBC’s Northern California Building Health Initiative, Troon Pacific is at the forefront of developments in healthy building sciences and committed to positive social and local impact.
Rear Garden. Renderings by Steelblue LLC.
Wellness and Health Features
- Fitness center with massage/facial area
- Wellness spa with glass-enclosed sauna and steam shower
- AcquaDolce waterfall chromotherapy rain head in shower
- Gym with adjacent deck for outdoor workouts
- MERV-13 air filtration, complete air change every 2-3 hours
- Tensui whole-house water filtration system
- Electromagnetic shielded cables in bedrooms
- Under-counter ventilation systems
- Acoustic soundproofing on water drain lines
- Felt, foam, or rubber junction isolation of water lines
- QuietRock acoustic sound insulation in strategic locations
- Rooftop with panoramic, uninterrupted bay views
- Full-width pocketed sliding glass doors open to terraces with spectacular views
- Natural light permeates through skylights, glass, and floor-to-ceiling windows
- Lighting fixtures and materials mimic natural forms such as water ripples, plant vascular systems, lightning, and other fractal forms
- Predominant use of natural, textured materials such as wood and stone
- Restorative spaces for refuge in spa and garden level
- Uplifting, operable skylight at the top of steel & glass staircase
The following materials are specified in various locations throughout the house:
- Declare Red List Free: Prosoco R-guard, Henry Blueskin, Knauf EcoBatt insulation, Accoya wood, Ben Moore Ultraspec 500 Paint, and Novawall EcoTrack
- Declare Compliant: USG EcoSmart Sheetrock, and Tarkett Johnsonite rubber flooring
- Facts Sustainability certification: Guilford of Maine acoustical wall fabric
- Greenguard Gold Certified: Laticrete and Custom grouts. Lapitec sintered countertops, and Anderson Tuftex wood floors
- Green Seal: Ben Moore Aura interior paint (zero VOC) and Natura interior paint
- No Added Urea Formaldehyde (NAUF) composite wood materials: Artcraft cabinets
- Cradle to Cradle (C2C): Sunpower S-Series photovoltaic solar panels, Tarkett Johnsonite rubber flooring, and Ben Moore Ultraspec500 and Natura interior paints, Accoya wood
- ReStart Certified: Tarkett Johnsonite rubber flooring
- Clean Materials / Energy: Lapitec sintered countertops, Davis Integral Color Concrete Solutions, Eco Wood Treatment, Eco Stucco, and water-based DryTreat stone sealers
Master Bathroom. Renderings by Steelblue LLC.
Elegant technology, expert craftsmanship, sophisticated standards.
Residence 2582 is built to last. This architecture is the beneficiary of hundreds of hours of work from well established and widely respected structural engineers, soils engineers, geologists, subcontractors, and our own team well-versed in executing complex systems and high end designs.
Our sense of responsibility runs deep, not just toward the lives inside our homes, but toward a sustainable future in which each of us can thrive. We research the newest and most effective technologies and techniques, analyzing and adopting the most compelling attributes into our own Troon Building Standards to achieve the highest levels of innovation and integrity in our homes.
Front Door / Motorized Entry. Renderings by Steelblue LLC.
Green Features and Technology
- Rainwater Harvesting cistern
- Grey water system, reuses water for landscape irrigation
- Thermal-insulated, double-pane windows and glass doors
- Energy Star appliances
- Tensui whole-house water filtration
- Zehnder whole-house air filtration MERV-13
- BIB’S blown-in fiberglass, spray foam, and Greenguard certified insulation for all exterior walls and select interior walls
- Water-efficient toilets and faucets
- 990 kW solar array provides approx. 30% of energy demand
- Tesla Powerwall backup battery collects and stores solar energy
- Tesla charging station in garage
- Home performs 56% better in energy consumption than comparable Title 24 buildings throughout California
- 90–100% LED lighting throughout
- Leak detection system for plumbing and piping
- Smart drip irrigation, limiting water during rainy periods
- Environmentally responsible and healthy materials used to mitigate Red List chemicals and other toxins
- LEED Platinum Registered
- New construction, with moment frames
- 800 AMP electrical service
- Minimum 30% fly ash or slag in concrete mix
- Water resistant membranes installed under all wood and stone floors
- Aussie Skin air and water barrier membrane installed under-slab foundation with active ventilation
- FSC Certified wood for framing and sheathing
- USG EcoSmart Sheetrock
- High-speed elevator
- Central vacuum system with HEPA exhaust filter
- Leak defense system for smart whole house water shut-off
- Quietrock in select locations to dampen sound in addition to insulation on interior plumbing walls
- Auto gas shut off at gas meter for earthquake safety
- Floor drains installed at mechanical and laundry rooms
- Gypcrete / concrete / mortar installed between all finished floors for sound mitigation and hydronic heating
- Foam, rubber, or felt insulation of all interior water and drain lines for sound and vibration mitigation
- EMF-shielded cables at bedroom walls
- Acoustic clay wrapping on drain lines
- Pool water filtered by UV
- Thermally broken wine room door
- Orama sliding glass doors and Fabbio windows and swing doors
- Negative pressure test at select window locations for water pan integrity
- Solid core interior doors
- Hydronic radiant heating with separate controls for all major rooms
- Three indoor fireplaces (including one see-through to outdoors), and two outdoor fire pits
- Savant Whole Home Audio Distribution and Pro controls
- Lutron Homeworks lighting controls
- Siedle security system with biometric and keypad entry controls
- Security system with 24/7 monitoring, site surveillance, and motion detection
- Fully operable AV, prewired for expandability
- Fiber optic cables run from MPOE to every video location
- Enterprise grade firewall gigabit router by SonicWall
- Prewired for Lutron motorized shades throughout
- Dedicated AV room with NAS drive video recording
- Conduits to select areas for infrastructure expansion
- EMF shielded cables in sleeping areas
- Sonance landscape series speakers and below ground subwoofers
- Savant iPad and Siedle access controls on every floor
- Waterproof Séura Smart Mirror and TV in Master Bathroom Mirror
- Theater / Nightclub with Dolby Atmos immersive surround sound system, 221” digital screen, and 4K Ultra HD projection from Barco
- DMX-controlled color changing fixtures in Nightclub
- Zehnder ventilation system, approx. 9 complete air changes per day (once every 2-3 hours) with fresh air delivered to bedrooms and social spaces
- Air conditioning with MERV-16 filtration installed in the primary bedroom and theater
- MERV-13 filtration capturing allergens and pollutants
- Under-slab active ventilation to mitigate potential of infiltration of toxins from below the home
- Refrigeration with dehumidification in wine room.
- Ventilation exhausting air out from under main Kitchen sink and trash receptacle, laundry rooms, shoe storage cubbies, and master closets.
- Tensui whole-house water filtration and purification system
- 100% on-site water runoff management
- Greywater collects water from all showers, laundry, and lavatory sinks for use in landscape irrigation
- 2,000 gallon rainwater harvesting cistern for landscape irrigation and toilets
- Smart landscape controller with on-site weather station and drip irrigation
- 800 AMP service
- (2) Tesla Powerwalls and Gateway battery backup to keep major systems running through blackouts and brownouts
- 990 kW (DC) Solar array provides approx. 30% of energy demand
- Hydronic radiant heating with separate zones for every major room
- Energy Star appliances
- 100A Tesla Fast Wall charger installed, and additional 50A outlet for charger
- Energy performance over 56% above California Title 24 requirements
- Provisioned for TV’s in bedrooms, gathering spaces, and gym
Troon Pacific homes are built to the absolute highest standards of residential design and construction with ethically sourced materials and cutting-edge wellness technologies. Each home delivers on Troon Pacific’s promise of unparalleled beauty, functionality, and sustainability.